Wednesday 15 October 2008

RIGHT I'm actually going to update this thing regularly now! I went back to uni at the very end of last month and even though I'm only in a couple of days of week I've been a busy bunny with work n all that.
I don't have much to say really... other than LOOK AT THESE BABIES!!!!



My word. I love these. They look B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. I heard a rumour they were going to be a completely different colour for the christmas gift set, and they truly are! Its the GHD Christmas gift set, which includes a purple gloss finish medium straightener with a paisley pattern, a mini hairdryer, two clips, and a beautiful roll bag and heat proof mat. I'm not entirely sure on the price, but judging by previous Christmas gift sets it'll be around £135/140. I'm going to be hogging them at work! If they have the same finish as the Dark/Pure straighteners from a few months back, they will be as smoooooth as can be.

I don't have many reviews at the moment... I'll be doing a review of Origins No Puffery Cooling Eye Gel and The Body Shops Pore Minimiser. Both products so far have been fabulous so I'll do a full review of them soon :)

Eventually I will be doing tutorials.... whether its video or pictures I don't know yet. With the video side, I hate the sound of my own voice and I'll get real nervous, and with pictures, I don't think I have the patience to take a million photos of what I'm doing! So I'll see. I deffo want to do a tutorial on how I line my eyes as I get a lot of compliments on that.

Tomorrow I might be getting my hair chopped off. Infact, I am going to, I just decided haha. What I'll have exactly I don't know, it won't be shorter than my shoulders though. Pictures to come! Possibly not until Friday though as I'm going to see Foals tomorrow night then I'm going to London with the Mothership on Friday shopping (Yay MAC Pro!!!) so I might not get a chance until then :)

Anyway, I'm out, I'm sleepy!
Ciao
xo

No comments: