Friday 17 October 2008

Just a quick update...
Had my hair chopped off yesterday :)! It doesn't look that much different overall, but a lot shorter, just below my shoulders, i'll take pics soon! I was a wimp & didn't go for the graduated bob!

Went to London today and I managed to cut open my finger in MAC Pro haha me being clumsy! I picked up Indian Ink, Bottle Green, and All That Glitters eyeshadows and Plum Foolery blusher. Also... Last week I bought a new studio fix powder (MAC), and I had used the powder in ages and I remember NW20 being quite dark, well, not overly dark, so I decided to go for NW15, and I'm really regretting it! Its SO light on me, and I was whinging to my mum that I hated it because I'd wasted my money, so she very kindly bought me a new foundation, which is the Custom Creations foundation by Revlon. It matches my skin so well! I'll post a review of it soon, with a FOTD with my new eyeshadows :). Also picked up a new make up bag as mine was getting a bit grubby!

Anyway, I'm pooped, and I've gotta be up for work in the morning, so I'll post more on Sunday.

Caroline
xo

1 comment:

Posey said...

Hey girl, i tagged you on my blog, read my post.
http://poseysbeautyreviews.blogspot.com/2008/12/ive-been-tagged-16-random-facts-about.html